Part 2
Has decided technology has won this time! I am way out of my league [img]frown.gif[/img]
Steen, check Jen's post below!!!!
Yay she is a techno wiz [img]smile.gif[/img]
I hope you can somehow save and enlarge it!
<font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ September 25, 2003 08:06 AM: Message edited by: Barb_T ]</font>
Part 2
Has decided technology has won this time! I am way out of my league [img]frown.gif[/img]
Awwww you are so sweet deary! Sadly with raster (bitmap/pixel-based) images, enlarging will not make the text clearer, though i did get to read the top part! Don't worry about it, i will try to find the article online! [img]smile.gif[/img] *huggles* You rawk!
well can't find it on google, onwards! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
hmmm when was this article printed? What's the issue? [img]smile.gif[/img]
hmmm maybe it's just not been transcribed anywhere yet! @_@
if your pictures were double the size, maybe triple, they might be readable! *straining her eyes* LOL
If you get the URL of the scans Barb posted, and copy them in to your browser then add .orig.jpg to the end of the existing URL, the pic returns to its original size & is then big enough to read [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I just tested it out and it worked... hope it works for you [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hugs Jen the techno wiz!!!!!
Thanks so much, trying to get this to Steen has almost turned all my hair grey [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL I am normally called Jen the Techno Dunce - this is a nice change [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by Barb_T:
Hugs Jen the techno wiz!!!!!
Thanks so much, trying to get this to Steen has almost turned all my hair grey [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]
You're welcome, and I hope your hair isnt too grey now [img]wink.gif[/img] heheh
Bookmarks